MetalTech are able to provide all our customer with complete ‘one stop shop’ services. Design, Manufacture and Installation. They key elements to the delivery of every successful project. Our customers often choose us because we can deliver all the services they require under one roof.
To ensure our customers are 100% satisfied, we impose strict quality control procedures during the manufacture of all our products.
Although we are happy to work to customer’s own drawings, we are able to offer a full design service to all our customers. Using the latest CAD software our highly experienced designers are able provide you with an innovative and creative solution to solve even the most difficult problem.
We are equipped to undertake a range ofÂ SteelworkÂ Fabrication ServicesÂ relating to the industries that we serve. These can be largely summarised as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Isolators
- Food Processing Equipment
- Retail Interiors and Shop Fronts
- Bar, Restaurant and Casino Interiors
- Structural Fabrications
- Architectural Fabrications
- Balustrades and Handrails
- Fire Screens
We offer a full Design (covering initial design concepts through to production of detailed fabrication drawings), Fabrication and Installation Service.
We undertake the installation of our own fabrications made in house.
We issue the customer with a Site Survey, Feasibility, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and a Quality Plan prior to commencement of work.
The installation would be taken out by our installation team which isÂ constantly monitored and reported on as necessary.
Quality Documentation can also be issue upon completion.
- 10,000 sq. ft factory premises
- B.S.I Registered
- 10-ton overhead crane
- 4 metres x 220 tonne CNC Amada press brake
- 4Â metres CNC AmadaÂ guillotine
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
- Power notching
- Punching facility
- Plasma cutting
- Pillar drills
- PolishingÂ facility
- Horizontal band saw
Our capabilities at Metaltech 1997 Ltd. are second to none, we are able to produce the following:
- One off to large batches.
- Fabrications in :-
- Stainless steel.
- Carbon steels.
- Alloy C22.
- Coded welding to BS EN287 and ASME-IX.
- CSCS approvals.
- Nationwide surveys and installations.
- Full CAD design & plotting capability.
- Full polishing of fabrications.
- Bead blasting, powder coating and chrome/zinc plating.
- Patinating of mild steel and Brass (antique finish).