We are a sheet metal & fabrication company based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, conveniently located near the M62 and the wider road network. We were originally founded in 1997 as a partnership and became incorporated into a limited company in 2002.
We specialise in stainless steel, aluminium and other exotic materials to all industries. Our customer base is extremely wide ranging, giving us experience and expertise in the food and pharmaceutical processing industries, shop-fitting, architectural fabrications, acoustic enclosures, materials handling, conveyors, balustrades, tanks, site installations and site welding UK wide.
Accreditations and Qualifications
We achieved ISO9001:2000 in 2004 and soon after expanded our premises to 720m2 by the acquisition of our second unit allowing us to segregate carbon steels from stainless steels.
Why Choose Us
At the very heart of our business is a strong belief that quality and customer service is key to ensure our customers are 100% delighted.
- We guarantee a fast response and a quick turnaround.
- We supply first quality products and services.
- We offer a cost effective sub-contract service at competitive prices.
- We employ a highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- We offer a fully comprehensive sheet metal and fabrication service.
- We offer a design for manufacture service.
We are pleased to offer quotations against clients own prepared drawings, but we are also happy to make site visits to assess customer requirements first hand. This service is of course free of charge, without obligation.
Key Market Areas
- Retail POS display
- Retail interiors
- Bar, Restaurant and Casino interiors
- Sign makers
- Fire screens
- Architectural fabrications
- Structural fabrications
- Balustrades and handrails
- Food processing plant
- Pharmaceutical processing equipment